Easy Drawing of Chemical Structures and Reactions!
The chemical drawing program ensochemEditor is a low cost, easy to use and powerful software to create drawings for chemical documentation, with many useful and timesaving features. It is a Windows® application based on the Microsoft .net Framework. All sketches can be saved in standard file formats, structures as mol-file and reactions as rxn-files.
- Save often used structures or reactions as templates and re-use them for further drawings. It is also possible to save single atoms with special properties like charge, valence and others as templates. System-wide and user-defined templates are supported.
- Select which bond or atom should be used to connect to other structures.
- The well arranged property grid enables you to modify the properties of selected objects.
- Easily drag chains of arbitrary length with the chain tool.
- Scale drawings to arbitrary sizes and use the integrated layout mode to align them before printing it.
- Customize ensochemEditor to your personal preferences, you decide which fonts, sizes and colors you want to use.